Danish Taimoor is ecstatic after his favourite footballer Cristiano Ronaldo mentioned him in a thank-you video dedicated to his 300 million Instagram followers.

Taking to Instagram to share his shock and joy at the happy coincidence, Danish wrote, “This morning I was on my Instagram and saw his post on him hitting 300 Million followers, and as I watching the video, I saw my name in there and I was shocked. I couldn’t believe my eyes.”

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Danish Taimoor (@danishtaimoor16)

 

He went on to share his elation, saying Although being a mature adult, I started celebrating like a kid with Rayan (his son). I still can not believe it.”

“It’s not just that ‘Cristiano Ronaldo’ mentioned me, it’s my idol, my goat, who mentioned me in his video celebrating a milestone in his legacy. It really is an honour and something I will never forget,” added the Ishq Hai actor, calling it “one of the best days of my entire life.”

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Cristiano Ronaldo (@cristiano)


Ronaldo managed the impressive feat of gathering a whopping 300+ million followers on Instagram earlier this week, taking to the photo-sharing app on Friday to thanks his fans. “300 Million! What an amazing number. Thank you for your support, always,” he said.

The post Danish Taimoor gets noticed by Cristiano Ronaldo in fan video appeared first on ARY NEWS.



from ARY NEWS https://ift.tt/3A1JDsR