They say what’s meant for you will reach you and for Sami Khan, nothing could be more true in terms of his career path! 

Sami joined the entertainment industry in 2004 as a fledgling engineer and for the first time in 17 years has shared how he went from being an academically driven person to an actor.

Talking to Nida Yasir on Good Morning Pakistan, Sami said, “I was a very capable student, according to my family members… I had a very good academic career.”

 

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Sami Khan 🧿 (@sami_khan.official)

 

“I was studying engineering… I still remember I took a friend to the passport office saying ‘Let’s go, my parents want me to go to America to get a Master’s degree’,” shared the Aisi Hai Tanhai actor.

He then recalled that he even got a student passport made and started preparing for his GRE exam after his dad had told him to rest for six months and then go abroad. “Suddenly, I just did a film in my final year and that’s it…” he said.

His brother Taifoor Khan, also present on the show, then chimed in that he forwarded the roles he would get to Sami and that’s how the journey started!

We guess… what’s meant to be, will really be!

Watch:

 

The post Here’s how Sami Khan went from being an engineer to an actor! appeared first on ARY NEWS.



from ARY NEWS https://ift.tt/3z2lOji